Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Katt Lowe

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Rice Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, reved, this is indeed so. Do you also know what song I was singing to Katt above? It was ANT MUSIC by Adam and the Ants, but when I saw those Cat [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] Music [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] symbols rocketmaster posted, it reminded me of one of my all time favorite songs and I put a very special bright purple egg flavored Rice Cake on my head and danced around my living room singing-----
    Cat Music.....Cat Music....Cat Music....
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Katt I just had your disc in the rotation last week. It's always nice to here that fine passion and emotion burn through the music.

    Just had to jump on the topic, I dig your music it hits that note with me!
    Thanks.
    Charlie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic